- 500 grams veal slices
- 150 grams breadcrumbs
- ½ glass muscatel wine
- 30 grams almonds, peeled and finely chopped
- 30 grams caciocavallo cheese (or parmesan), grated
- 1 egg, beaten
- olive oil
- salt and pepper, to taste
- parsley, chopped
- Soak the veal in the wine for 30 minutes.
- Mix the cheese, salt, pepper, parsley, and almonds.
- Drain the veal carefully, roll lightly in flour, dip in the beaten egg. and coat with the breadcrumb mixture.
- Fry in olive oil until golden brown on both sides, and then put on paper towels to remove excess grease.
- Place on a serving dish, and serve hot. Buon Appetito!