Ingredients for Pasta:
- 300 grams flour
- 2 eggs
Ingredients for Filling:
- 300 grams minced beef or pork (or both), cooked in tomato sauce
- 200 grams peas, cooked with a spring onion
- 80 grams caciocavallo cheese (or parmesan), grated
- 200 grams tuma cheese (or soft pecorino)
- freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Make a dough with the flour and eggs. Roll it out very thin, and cut into 4-inch squares.
- Chop the cooked meat finely, and cook in a tomato sauce.
- Mix a few tablespoons of the meat sauce with the peas and onion, tuma cheese, half the caciocavallo cheese, and pepper.
- Cook the lasagne, a few at a time, in a large pan of boiling water, strain, and lay separately on a clean cloth. Spoon a strip of the filling onto each lasagna piece, and place side by side in a greased dish or pan.
- Cover with the remaining meat sauce, and sprinkle with the remaining caciocavallo cheese.
- Bake in a hot oven for about 20 minutes or until the top is golden brown.
- Serve hot. Buon Appetito!