- 800 grams of linguine pasta
- 3 medium-sized lemons
- juice from 1 lemon
- 1 onion, sliced
- ½ litre of cream
- sliced butter
- extra virgin olive
- salt and black pepper, to taste
- a pinch of sugar
Directions for the Sauce:
- Saute the onion in olive oil and butter (half and half). Leave in the pan.
- Grate the zest of the lemons into the pan – no white parts.
- Add the lemon juice and cream, and mix thoroughly.
- Simmer for approximately 5 minutes.
- Season with the salt, pepper, and sugar.
Directions for the Pasta:
- Cook al dente, and then drain.
- Add the limone sauce.
- Place on a serving dish, and sprinkle with parsley.
- Serve immediately. Buon Appetito!