- 800 grams swordfish, thinly sliced
- 150 grams dried breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon capers, minced
- 30 grams piacentino cheese (or parmesan)
- 1 onion, peeled
- parsley, chopped
- extra virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Flatten the slices of swordfish delicately with a meat-pounder, and then cut each slice in half.
- Season the breadcrumbs with salt, pepper, and parsley. Take ¾ of the mixture, and add the capers and piacentino, sprinkling with a little oil.
- Spoon the mixture onto the slices, and roll them up. Put on skewers, alternating the rolls with ¼ of the onion.
- Moisten each skewer with oil, and coat with the remaining breadcrumbs.
- Grill, turning only once, on charcoal or in a very hot oven for a few minutes.
- Serve hot. Buon Appetito!