- 800 grams fresh tuna steaks
- 75 grams almonds, shelled
- 1 onion, peeled
- 1 tablespoon capers
- salt and pepper, to taste
- ½ litre of water
- olive oil
- parsley, chopped
- Peel the almonds after immersing them in boiling water for a few moments, and then pound them with a pestle. Place them in a cloth (tied together), dip repeatedly in ½ litre of water, and squeeze the cloth well each time to make almond milk.
- Chop the onion and the capers together. Fry lightly in a little olive oil.
- Add the tuna steaks, and brown on both sides.
- Season with salt, pepper, and parsley. Then pour in the almond milk.
- Cook on full heat until the sauce starts to thicken.
- Serve hot. Buon Appetito!